1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

Is there any lie detector (voice analysis) software for Windows mobile? They have one for Iphone.

Seems many companies are starting to develop for Iphone and giving up on winmobo

Thanks,
    Marcio
    Quote Originally Posted by marciohumpris View Post
    Hello everyone,

Is there any lie detector (voice analysis) software for Windows mobile? They have one for Iphone.

Seems many companies are starting to develop for Iphone and giving up on winmobo

Thanks,
    Marcio
    Lol, I doubt it. What you get wth iphone is any chump making silly non functional software like you mentioned, and like iFart and iBoobs, and a lie detector that does nothing, because a big chunk of iPhone buyers aren't sophisticated.

WM has 50 million current mobile phones and huge numbers more coming onstream. That is why their is huge development for wM when to comes to serious and powerful programs

Ask anyone wh has worked in law enforcement or govt interrogation or sec clearance work, lie detectors must monitor many biometrics add only work when people know they are being used.

You are much better off with a good pop psychology book on truth evasion, which will guide you through how to ask questions and gauge response more accurately, with element that in fact do work, like pause, overcompensation and gesturing and question series designed to determine truth or evasion
    Last edited by aero; 03/10/2009 at 07:11 PM.
  3. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marciohumpris View Post
    Hello everyone,

Thanks,
    Marcio
    If all those developers can come up with is silly gimmicks like pretend lie detectors then I'd rather they go code for the iToy. Who needs an Appstore over-run with hundreds of versions of iFart, iBurp, iBeer and iFlashlight At least most WM software is intended to do something useful.