Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scollins View Post
    yes, you may change that so it looks like a "normal" chat window.
    Can you take a screenshot of that?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Can you take a screenshot of that?
    Sorry, but I can't.
    Please see post #9.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    You dont have capture software? Just snap it using your digital camera.

I am curious to see how it looks on today screen also.

Thanks.

Maybe I will install it when I am about to do a hard reset.

The last time I check, nothing comes close to Agile Messenger.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Chong, just use Sprite software on ur phone to do a backup to ur card.
    Install IM+.

If it works (it does), keep it. If it crashes (shouldnt) use the backup.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I believe no backup is ever clean. I am sure it copy all those broken links, long lost .dll, long lost registries, etc etc

I do backup of personal files after my hard drive had crash. (Lesson learned). I use Synctoy(free) by Microsoft.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I believe no backup is ever clean. I am sure it copy all those broken links, long lost .dll, long lost registries, etc etc

I do backup of personal files after my hard drive had crash. (Lesson learned). I use Synctoy(free) by Microsoft.
    Spoken like the voice of wisdom.

Microsoft Live Sync is free as well, and more versatile, assuming you have a secondary laptop or computer that is always online.

I like it because I don't have to think about backups; it all happens in the background in real-time. If the hard drive dies, I just get a new one, and can be up and running pretty darn fast (obviously OS and apps need to be loaded, but the documents and files are what have value).

Some people go the Acronis / Ghost route, but I find them too heavyweight and prone to problems. I also like the ability to access any of my files from any computer, which can useful in a pinch.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12