Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Does anyone else's BB have the Treo Pro for sale. Mine does but its $249 with contract? I had the phone in my hand the box and all. I told the guy its not out yet but he said the computer says "no street date limit" so he can sale it. He had 3 in stock. I said no because It should be $199 correct.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Mine in Chicago was willing to sell me one today... I also passed, I can wait a few more days...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    ok, I thought I had found a one and only bestbuy who didn't know they were supposed to be selling it. Were they selling it for $199
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    $249 I think... And $749 "retail"
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Yea Sundays fine. I really want to wait for the pre but I have no info for pricing and date and I cant wait too long. My treo 650 is struggling bad.!!!
    BB is such a rip-off. They're selling the unlocked GSM version for $599....or $50 more than Palm sells it for direct.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
    Wow, even after selling too early before they're still doing it again . And at an additional $50 to boot .

Oh well, if anybody gets one tell us how it performs .
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    BB has a great deal on the Instinct?? $40. Finally its at the price its worth.
    Got my Pro today from BB. $249! Not bad! They even took back my 800W.......
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I tried to buy 2 from sprint.com but they would not let. They said no one should be selling Sprint Treo Pros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx View Post
    Cool, how do you like your new Pro?

What do you mean by they "took back" your 800w?
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Cool, how do you like your new Pro?

What do you mean by they "took back" your 800w?
    It's different that's for sure. Have not had it long enough to really get a good feel for it yet. The software and OS is an improvement for sure. The quality of the body is not as good as I thought. I think the 800 is made a little better but by not much. Still good!

All in all seems cool. The sound quality is 10x's better than the 800! 10x's better! Cool phone. Cool software. Even IE is better. 3.5 headphone jack is big plus.

I had the 800. BB let me wait until the Pro to come out to return it for the Pro. In other words, I had the 800 well over my 30 day return period.
    Sunday if it is indeed $199 at the Sprint stores, BB will refund you the difference as they have a 30 day price match guarantee.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Is the ROM the same or is it indeed different?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Do you get any kind of discount on accessories from Palm or Sprint when you purchase this phone?
    Triple xXx, good to hear things are starting out well for you with the Pro.

I had the 800. BB let me wait until the Pro to come out to return it for the Pro. In other words, I had the 800 well over my 30 day return period.
    Wow, just wow!

Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Sunday if it is indeed $199 at the Sprint stores, BB will refund you the difference as they have a 30 day price match guarantee.
    And an additional, wow!
    I took mine by a sprint store.. the Asst Mgr had one from a month ago and the firmware has been rolled a revision.... His had 1.03 and mine had 1.04

T850EWW=1.04-SPT to be exact.

Firmware shows 1.11.30F

He told me that they had a split memory chip... (used 2 insteadn of one in this phone and winders could not detect it) now THAT is from a sprint rep so believe it or not.
    Does anybody in NY or CT know if BestBuy has the Pro in their stores? If so could you post the area. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eng1neer View Post
    I took mine by a sprint store.. the Asst Mgr had one from a month ago and the firmware has been rolled a revision.... His had 1.03 and mine had 1.04

T850EWW=1.04-SPT to be exact.

Firmware shows 1.11.30F

He told me that they had a split memory chip... (used 2 insteadn of one in this phone and winders could not detect it) now THAT is from a sprint rep so believe it or not.
    What I don't get with that argument is if it's now detecting it then where is it? Memory reports appear to be about the same between the prerelease and the official.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I got mine from my local Best Buy yesterday. Turned in my Touch pro I had for the last 45 days or so (went to get the Treo on Jan 27, thought they could sell it to me, then realized at the last minute they couldn't so I took a Touch Pro for "trial" instead). I really like it so far, but I am disappointed about a few things.

The Treo Pro feels a little cheap to me, I don't like how difficult it is to pull out the stylus (of course the Touch is so different in a good way), and the screen resolution doesn't compare at all to the Touch Pro. Overall though, I do enjoy the form factor, and plan to keep it at this point.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast