Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I couldn't get the stock internet sharing application to work on my TP I just went ahead and bought pdanet and it works like a charm.. I'm using it now
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    The following CAB file enables Internet Connection Sharing on your Sprint Treo Pro. The usual disclaimers apply...
    (I take no responsibility for how you use this hack or any charges that might occur on your phone, yadda yadda yadda )

To install:
    1) Install ICSenable.CAB
    2) Soft-reset
    3) Re-install ICSenable.CAB a second time

Then go to Start -> Programs -> Internet Sharing and enjoy.

I've tested both USB and Bluetooth and it seems to work.
    Thanks Zbop. This CAB file actually works. I just got myreplacement STP and internet sharing works after I followed your installation instruction. Google Video and Voice Chat worked with this set up. Next, I am going to try to do some live video streaming. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    The following CAB file enables Internet Connection Sharing on your Sprint Treo Pro. The usual disclaimers apply...
    (I take no responsibility for how you use this hack or any charges that might occur on your phone, yadda yadda yadda )

To install:
    1) Install ICSenable.CAB
    2) Soft-reset
    3) Re-install ICSenable.CAB a second time

Then go to Start -> Programs -> Internet Sharing and enjoy.

I've tested both USB and Bluetooth and it seems to work.
    Just installed this on my STP and works well. Thanks!!
    search not- Here's all you need: WMWifiRouter - Welcome

Works like a charm on my Sprint Treo without any charges. This gem is the only software for which I've paid real money. Disclaimer: I use it sparingly -perhaps 2 or 3 times a month- but I have used it for up to a couple of hours at a time, even streaming video once or twice. It does use a lot of battery power, so I plug in the treo for extended uses.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ICS in 2013. Woot! Keeps disconnecting, but I just reconnect every now and then.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456