1.    #1  
    All,

My phone vibrates when email comes in, it's connected to exchange. I guess that's a good thing, the bad thing is its vibrating all day and its crushing my battery. What are the solutions? I obviously would like it to vibrate on alerts, but just not on every freeken email
    You could install TreoAlerts. It is a really good program and it should give you more of the capability you are looking for. Basically, you could set the initial alert to not happen at all and then set an interval to almost any time you would like to be reminded. So, you could get a vibrate alert every 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc. for whenever you have emails. I would check that out and see what you think. Here is the link for TreoAlerts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake~eyes View Post
    All,

My phone vibrates when email comes in, it's connected to exchange. I guess that's a good thing, the bad thing is its vibrating all day and its crushing my battery. What are the solutions? I obviously would like it to vibrate on alerts, but just not on every freeken email
    I think in Options there is a section where you can schedule the push, so it wouldn't have to be instant. Then you wouldn't get mail immediately, but you also wouldn't be notified all day long.

What types of alerts would you like to be notified on?

TreoAlerts is a great program and definitely worth looking into for granular control over things like that!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I'm probably misreading the OP, but how about just turning off email vibrate alerts in sounds and notifications? You can leave calendar, SMS, etc. alerts on and turn email alerts off.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I believe haus is correct. Email is one of the events you can specify in sounds and notifications.

Todd