1.    #1  
    Hi All,

We have just pushed out a new version of GetSportz. If you are already a user you will get the updates automatically. This version fixes a large number of bugs and content issues.

With the baseball season soon to start, we have also improved the live baseball experience. Please email or post any comments here.

James
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    any idea when baseball scores will start or just regular season? also what updates to baseball did u make for win mobile ( will it be just like the palm version with the ball field which is the best imop )

also any way increase font size on win mobile the treo 320x320 screen seems to make all get sportz scores/text etc very small
    Last edited by hofs1; 03/14/2009 at 10:34 AM.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    downloaded the software and it seems to work pretty well. Had some issues with adjusting the auto-update, it wouldn't register a click on the OK button, but other than that, everything is working well.

Have a touch pro (sprint). Was using a different software to get the scores, but it's currently having viewing issues so this is will be what I'll use to check MLB scores.

Thanks again for the software/time you guys put into it.
    yeah, I need to fix that, just haven't had time but hopefully next week...
    jf2000,

for this getsportz software, the box score link doesn't work. When I click on the link it says

downloading
    MLB_finalbox_290420102.

Please wait
    Try again

Then I get a pop-up that says the requested file is not currently available.

---
    scottymomo---good to hear, I'll be waiting patiently.

Thanks