1.    #1  
    Hi. I've been having issues with my screen randomly lighting up and sometimes when I hit the end button to dim, it will flash with a bunch of vertical lines before it dims. It's weird and has been doing it all day. I have not installed any new programs. I had this same problem a few weeks ago and it went away after a soft reset. It resurfaced again 2day and I was wondering if any1 else has experienced similar issues. I had intentions on installing real vga this evening which will require a hard reset but wasn't sure if it would fix the problem.

thx in advance
  2.    #2  
    Update: I have noticed that this issue is draining my battery. I've barely used it today and its around 20% full. Phone keeps flashing no matter how much I hit the end/power key. Those vertical lines have started popping up more frequently followed by the keys lighting up and the screen going black and eventually going back into sleep mode. Sigh
    Do a hardreset and leave it clean for a few days? See if it still does it. Had some what the same problem awhile back, it turned out to be an app I had installed. Can't remember what it was, but it was an app.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your response. The latest app I installed was mymobiler.
    I'd still try hardresting and run it clean for a day. Your gonna have to do one anyway for RealVGA right. I remember having to reinstall each app one at a time and let it run for a day just find out which one it was. If I remember right it was an app written for an older version of WM. I also remember reading a post somewhere, just can't remember what site, sorry.