1.    #1  
    iv downloaded vtapp for my phone it seems to be the best over all fix and easy to install ,

only bad part its just for veiwing videos only sorry if you like to comment i think you might have to bring up internet and comment with that
    Why not just use Skyfire browser?
    Quote Originally Posted by bone1050 View Post
    only bad part its just for veiwing videos only sorry if you like to comment i think you might have to bring up internet and comment with that
    No loss.
    The comments section on YouTube is the toilet of the Internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyc53 View Post
    No loss.
    The comments section on YouTube is the toilet of the Internet.
    Very true. If something can play the video full screen to make sure I can't see the comments I'm happy .
    You could also use:
    Kinoma Free Play
    YouTubePlay --> youtubeplay 1.0.0.11 - YouTube & FLV Player - now works on PPC2003 - xda-developers

I've tried both on the 800w and they work well. No comments with either of these, but as mentioned before, most comments are not worth it anyway

There is also
    Web Video Downloader --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427702

I'm trying that one out right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Why not just use Skyfire browser?
    But Alil, if u did seomthing sensilbe like that thne u wouldn't bee heer to post sum spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwejason View Post
    But Alil, if u did seomthing sensilbe like that thne u wouldn't bee heer to post sum spam.
    Dude...are you one of my special ed 9th graders?
    I have downloaded Skyfire and Kinoma Free Play and both installed successfully. However, when I go to youtube and click on a video it launches windows media player and get errors.

How do I associate youtube videos to play right in browser?
    I think (could be wrong) that with Kinoma Free Play, you need to start your youtube browsing in the app, rather than from the web.
    Thank u so much for ur quick response.

I read that u can view youtube vids right from Skyfire browser but somehow whenever I click on a video (while using Skyfire browser) it still launches Window Media Player and I get an error. Is there an easy way to just view videos(you tube) right from browser window without WM Player opening?

What am I doing wrong?
    Maybe it's a setting in WMP? I open up Skyfire and tap a youtube video and it just plays in the window same as on my desktop. Are you maybe downloading it?
    I open Skyfire, go to youtube, click on watch video and it launches WMP.

When i use regular IE that came on phone, same thing I click on watch video and it launches WMP.

All I am looking to do is view youtube vids on my phone the easiest way possible.

Checked WMP and dont see anywhere to associate file types etc..
    So using Skyfire I can view videos on the regular youtube site. Turns out I was using the m.youtube site.

But on the regular site, of course the videos look small as all can be,

Is there any hints to viewing on Skyfire>?
    Dudes. Why not mention SKYFIRE in the 700WX section of the youtube thread.

I've been using youtube and other video sites via the TCPMP and the flash video bundle for a while now but as of late more and more video sites have worked.

Since youtube added annotations a lot of youtube videos don't work at all.

I stumbled onto SkyFire in one of these threads today and gave it a try.

Holy Sheep Sh*t! That SkyFire is the best thing since sliced bread!

And it's 100 times faster than Opera 9.5 which bogged down my Treo 700wx.

While it may not open the videos in TCPMP it plays them right in the browser. Youtube, myspace, HULU, etc.

People need to get the word out. This thing really works!
    knixfan - once you find the video, just double tap to zoom in Skyfire.

paysonbadboy - agreed. Skyfire is awesome. If it's not in the 700wx section, that's probably the only forum where there's not a thread about it. Do a search on Skyfire and you'll see.