1.    #1  
    I have no idea what happened. The button with the envelope has always led to text mssging and email. The button now does nothing. Settings seem correct.

If I go to a contact and the menu and click on send a text message....nothing happens.

I cannot find my email OR text messaging application.

HELP!
    Franklin Planner (Monarch Size)>Royal Organizer>years>>>Treo 650>Treo 680>Treo Pro>BB Bold>Pre3
    Do you by chance have a back up?
  3.    #3  
    I have done a couple Sprite B/u's.
    I am headed for a Hard Reset. Just hate doing that. I have pulled the battery twice. no luck with that.
    Franklin Planner (Monarch Size)>Royal Organizer>years>>>Treo 650>Treo 680>Treo Pro>BB Bold>Pre3
  4.    #4  
    just completed a REstore from Sprite back to Jan 5...no luck.
    Messaging and email apps are just GONE. will not launch.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I notice my Outlook email configuration disappeared every now and then if I have two Activesync configurations on there.
    Last edited by chong67; 03/06/2009 at 02:06 PM.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
  6.    #6  
    what do you mean, sync to PC and sync thru the air(like an exchange server).
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I use my 800w to sync on my desktop and laptop EXCEPT email, hence I have two Activesync configurations.

On my 800w Outlook, I sync(PUSH) email to my work server.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by tj$bags View Post
    I have no idea what happened. The button with the envelope has always led to text mssging and email. The button now does nothing. Settings seem correct.

If I go to a contact and the menu and click on send a text message....nothing happens.

I cannot find my email OR text messaging application.

HELP!
    The same happened to me once on my 750. When I pressed the envelope button, nothing happened. When I clicked on the messaging application in Progragams nothing happened. I finally had to do a hard reset and restore everything manually. Before restoring manually I tried restoring from my backup but then the messaging functions (E-mail, text messaging) disappeared again, i e I restored the messaging error.
  9.    #9  
    yeah. the sprite b/u didnt help.
    I was figuring I'd have to hard reset.

SNAP that sucks.

Also took a new job that requires using a blackberry......may have to sell this thing.
  10.    #10  
    that sucked...previous Sprite Bu's didnt restore. something lost.
    BUT....got my email and sms back.
    this happened to me twice but I have yet to replicate the issue. soft reset brings back email accounts. I did not restore from backup.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter