Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    If I have insurance on my treo 700wx and if it broke, would alltel replace it with the treo pro??? I don't think so but you never know, I can hope lol. Maybe someone that works for alltel could answer this.

See my bro bought a new phone on my contract because he broke a new one he got, so his contract is obviously new and now so is mine, so I can't upgrade my phone for 2 yrs.

Does anyone know how I could go about upgrading my phone or would I have to wait for a treo pro to be listed on eBay.

Will the treo pro be available to purchase on verizon after the merger is complete, in case if I did wait my 2yrs to get a new phone? So should I try and get it before the merger is complete?
    Might be missing this but are you sure your contract is 'new'? I have Sprint and they roll per phone number. So like my wife has a contract and I have one but we share the minutes. She can get an upgrade and a new contract but it has no effect on my contract. Same basic account if that makes sense. Not positive on Altell but Sprint uses the Treo 800 for the Treo700wx replacement not the Treo Pro. You might be better off getting one on Ebay anyway. No contract extension needed. Best way to go in my opinion.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Yea see what happened was my brother broke his new phone that he got with no insurance so in order for him to get a new they extended my contract, technically it's me getting a new phone and giving it to him right away and I stick with my old one. But yea I think you're right I'll just get it on ebay.