1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I just started using my treo as a modem, and am getting anout 1700kbps down and 350 up. I am happy with these speeds, however I wanted to know if there is any way I could connect my WIFI to my pc so I can use my other devices with it.

Advise is appreciated.

Thank you
    Do you mean that you want to connect via WiFi to your phone and use your phone's internet connection?

If so, try WMWiFiRouter. There's a similar application that does the same thing that I just saw the other day. If I can find it again, I'll post the link.
    So, a little digging tells me that WMWiFiRouter started out as freeware on XDA and is now commercial. The latest of the freeware version is no longer officially available, but I just found it here. The support forum for that version is here.

I don't know if that version supports the Treo 800w, but I know that the latest version does. The latest paid version at wmwifirouter.com is $30 US.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Yah it start out as freeware, then this guy take advantage of it.

I try the free version and I didnt like it. The latest version is good but have to pay.

Yes, it suck the battery life even when you get it plug in and the phone gets warm.

I would advice using USB connection using this software if you want to connect for a long time.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4