1.    #1  
    Hi, not sure if anyone has this, but wanted to know if anyone has or knows where to get a free full version of the King James Version (KJV) or New King James Version of the Bible for a Treo 750?

Pls and thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by drapizan View Post
    Hi, not sure if anyone has this, but wanted to know if anyone has or knows where to get a free full version of the King James Version (KJV) or New King James Version of the Bible for a Treo 750?

You might actually be more apt to get an answer if this thread was in the 'WM Apps' forum.
    You're minimizing your exposure to just people with a 750.

You might find something here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/wm...e-wm-treo.html

<<edit>> I moved it to the Proper Forum.
    Just call me Berd.

I have the Ultimate Bible Library, OliveTree & Pocket e-Sword all working perfectly on my Treo Pro. I'm not sure what screen rez is on a 750. On the Pro, it's 320x320 & OliveTree needs RealVGA operating at 96dpi to show all the toolbar icons.

HTH

Bill
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    I have the Ultimate Bible Library, OliveTree & Pocket e-Sword all working perfectly on my Treo Pro. I'm not sure what screen rez is on a 750. On the Pro, it's 320x320 & OliveTree needs RealVGA operating at 96dpi to show all the toolbar icons.

HTH

Bill
    Did you get it for free or had to pay for it? Im looking for possible links to get the versions mentioned. The sites I found charges for them.

I think the res on the 750 is 320x240
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Olive tree is free (for KJV) and good. I don't know about the rest.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    750 is 240x240
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    750 is 240x240
    sounds right....lol.
    Did you get it for free or had to pay for it? Im looking for possible links to get the versions mentioned. The sites I found charges for them.
    Ultimate Bible Library is the only one that's completely paid.

Olivetree's Biblereader, KJV & a number of other modules are free. You don't have to buy any of the pay modules, but they're worth it. There's a list of supported devices (including the 750) listed on the front page. Those are links to the appropriate reader installation stuff. The modules seem to be cross platform. It's iPhone Bibles and Mobile Bible Study Tools for PDA and Smartphone - Olive Tree Bible Software.

E-sword has most everything free & seems to just work on any WinMo device I've tried it on. The top of of the download list is populated with the pay stuff (designated by a $ icon), but everything else is free (including the program). That's at Pocket e-Sword Downloads.

BTW, for what it's worth, I tend to use Olivetree for reading (better font handling), but Pocket e-sword for study (laid out better for that). YMMV. :-)

HTH

Bill
    Here's a free online version I use with tons of translations, reading plans, and even a lot of foreign languages.
    http://budurl.com/mobilebible
    Quote Originally Posted by agentTREO7 View Post
    Here's a free online version I use with tons of translations, reading plans, and even a lot of foreign languages.
    http://budurl.com/mobilebible
    That'll probably work for me -- have to see how it looks on my phone. But the op was talking about free Bible software, no data plan necessary.