View Poll Results: How many different apps do you have on your device?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • 1-4

0 0%
  • 5-10

9 52.94%
  • 10+

8 47.06%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm looking for apps for WM that people like. Shoot off a list of apps that you like.
    Treo Pro ROCKS! I am a lucky one to have one. XPS M1730s ROCK!! (I wish I had one!) My laptop ROCKS! (Even though it isn't an M1730)
    MS live search
    resco explorer w/ reg editor
    e-wallet
    reset app
    treo alerts pro
    today agenda

Take a look at the Sticky "Suggested threads for Treo Pro users"

In there is a section called; "Must Have's, Killer Apps, Replacement Apps, etc."
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 02/28/2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: I can't get links to stickies to work
    Just call me Berd.
    I REALLY love Memmaid. I am just trying to find it for free (anyone?) before buying it.
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    Slingplayer Mobile. Works GREAT on the Treo Pro.
    Google Maps
    Skyfire
    Windows Live Search

I'm waiting for SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 as well.
    I find it that memmaid is a critical app for any windows mobile device. You can use the app to optimize the device for high performance which made my Treo Pro snappier. Prior to memmaid, some programs were sluggish, after memmaid not anymore. I believe you can try memmaid for free for 15 days, which I did and purchased after 5 days of use.
    Other apps to have on Treo Pro

1) Kinoma Play;
    2) Throttle lock;
    3) ION Digital Pocket Clock;
    4) Skyfire browser; and most importantly,
    5) Real VGA
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Rather confused by thread headed 'What's your must have app', but which consists of a poll, 'How many different apps do you have?'....
    For me I have the Treo Pro list then the work and play lists.

TreoPro specifics
    RealVGA
    Glossy Black Bars (Sets top and bottom bars to black not dark gray)

Work:
    TimeTTracker
    Push Effect (4 different accounts)
    Agenda One
    StyleTap(for the few PalmOS only utilities I have)
    mToken
    MochaVNC

Play:
    Kinoma Play (mainly for Audible books, still use MediaPlayer for music)
    FriendMobilizer (To upload images to Facebook)
    Diet and Excercise
    TMTraveler (for my scout troop)
    Bejeweled
    (A few other PalmOS games via StyleTap)

All in all I have less installed now than I did on my Palm because so many things are just included in the OS.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Phone:
    Manila 2D, RealVGA, Mortscript, SK Tools, Resco Explorer & Registry, PDANet, psShutXP, SPB Backup, Advanced Config

GPS:
    TomTom 6, GPS Today, Quick GPS, Google Maps

Work:
    Pocket e-Sword, Olive Tree, Sunnysoft Contacts, SBSH Calendar Touch, Weather Watch, Pocket Express, SPB Wallet, g-Alarm

Web:
    Skyfire, Opera Mini, Skybook, TinyTwitter

Play:
    Kinoma Free Play, Nitrogen
    Sorry to sound like more of a newb then I am but:

WHat does Slingplayer mobile do?

WHat about Windows live search? Isn't that already preloaded? What does it do?

Is Real VGA really that good? For what?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Looks cool. I gave the site my number to text me the ownload but is it free? didn't say price?
    It's one of the best free apps you can have on your GPS Treo Pro.
    And they update regularly.
    Just call me Berd.
    It's one of the best free apps you can have on your GPS Treo Pro.
    And they update regularly.
    I just downloaded it and I'm playing with it now. Pretty cool. It is like Google MAps on steroids
    Do you use Real Vga Berd?
    Yep, Ebags
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 02/28/2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: tried to post link
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJKRAMER View Post
    It reduces your dpi from 128 to 96. Net result is you take advantage of the 320x320 of your screen not emulating 240x240. Similar to the difference of going from 800x600 resolution to 1024x768 on your PC. Depending on the application you may be able to have more usable space others will show the whole 240x320 on your screen.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

ANy cons to running Real Vga?
    ANy cons to running Real Vga?
    Sorry Kramer, in all kindness,
    Let's not hijack this thread.
    James or I can continue the realvga topic in either the one linked in ronbo's sticky: 'Suggested threads for Treo Pro users' or in ebags thread.
    i'd give you a link to either of those threads, but I can't get links to work.
    Just call me Berd.
    Sorry to sound like more of a newb then I am but:

WHat does Slingplayer mobile do?

WHat about Windows live search? Isn't that already preloaded? What does it do?

SlingPlayer Mobile is the software that allows you to access your Slingbox (assuming you own one) and stream live TV on your mobile device. A Slingbox allows you to "place-shift" - i.e. control your cable box/DVR and watch your TV from a remote location. You can either watch on your mobile device or tether the mobile device to a laptop/PC and watch it on your computer.
    Last edited by dwboston; 03/01/2009 at 07:59 AM.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
    Sorry Kramer, in all kindness,
    Let's not hijack this thread.
    James or I can continue the realvga topic in either the one linked in ronbo's sticky: 'Suggested threads for Treo Pro users' or in ebags thread.
    i'd give you a link to either of those threads, but I can't get links to work.
    Busted!!! Rightfully so but my *** stings. LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast