View Poll Results: How many different apps do you have on your device?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • 1-4

0 0%
  • 5-10

9 52.94%
  • 10+

8 47.06%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dwboston View Post
    SlingPlayer Mobile is the software that allows you to access your Slingbox (assuming you own one) and stream live TV on your mobile device. A Slingbox allows you to "place-shift" - i.e. control your cable box/DVR and watch your TV from a remote location. You can either watch on your mobile device or tether the monile device to a laptop/PC and watch it on your computer.
    Hey look Berd... BAck on topic!!! LOL.

I will have to look in to that aplication for my TP. Maybe I can watch my games on the TP? Cool!!
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    Quote Originally Posted by KJKRAMER View Post
    Hey look Berd... BAck on topic!!! LOL.

I will have to look in to that aplication for my TP. Maybe I can watch my games on the TP? Cool!!
    Just make sure to buy a Slingbox first....otherwise the mobile application won't do much for you.

There are different versions of the Slingbox - I have a Solo and it works fine for me. Make sure you have an unlimited data plan from your wireless carrier with 3G speeds and broadband at home as well - the higher the upload speed on your connection at home the better Slingplayer Mobile works on your Treo Pro. It will also work over a WiFi connection on the mobile device.
    Last edited by dwboston; 03/01/2009 at 10:52 AM.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
    Quote Originally Posted by KJKRAMER View Post
    ANy cons to running Real Vga?
    Ok, you're right.
    I guess I could of answered another RealVga question.
    The only con may be the crunched battery.
    Also, some don't like things being smaller.
    Some versions of mobile Shell don't work with RealVga.
    I don't use Mobile Shell.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12