Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I had the Touch Pro since it came out in the beginning of November. I liked it but like doubleu said the up/down/left/right thing was annoying. I would just avoid it and rely on the screen, which became annoying cuz the phone would be sluggish. I tried several tweaks and a few different ROMs, and while they improved in some areas, none of them really eliminated many problems in my eyes. The Touch Pro was great in some areas, but in others it was just annoying.

I gotta say so far with the Treo, everything works the way it's supposed to. I'm having nowhere near the frustration that I had with the Touch Pro. Granted it's only been a week so we have to see if it stands the test of time.

It's nice that there are custom ROMs and such with the Touch Pro, but I shouldn't have to do all that to get the phone to work the way it's supposed to. It almost felt like a necessity with the Touch Pro. Didn't feel that way with the Touch, and I don't feel that way with the Treo.

Treo Pro is what works for me!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I'm on the Touch Pro. still and am using MightyMike's latest ROM. The Touch Pro. is fast with this ROM and I get better battery life since MightyMike added a couple of battery tweaks / enhancements to his ROM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I can't wait until MightyMike releases a ROM with TF3D2.
    I just loaded up MightyMike's MightyROM version 4.15, that he just uploaded last night. My first ROM flip from stock. (Had to get in practice before the Asurion coverage ends.) Man this ROM is SWEET!!! And in some ways, its too fast .

Cool thing is that not only does it have MightyMike's enhancements, but it's a newer build of WM 6.1 . I've also loaded up the TF3D-HD port and Rhodium notification enhancement.

Now I can't wait for him to cook up a TF3D2 ROM too . The full Rhodium port is still in beta though and it looks like it will be for a while longer. We'll still probably get it before the Touch Pro 2 hits the streets.

Mine worked great with the stock Sprint ROM, but MightROM is just sweeter. And a custom ROM is supposed to be.

There are 2 stock Sprint ROMs and I suspect some who had issues with the Touch Pro using the stock Sprint ROM probably had 1.03.651.3, while I had 1.03.651.4.
    yea both of my Touch Pros (stock) were the .3 ones.

Playing with custom ROMs is cool but I got tired of flashing and putting all my stuff back on all the time. I wanted the phone to just work so it could do it's thing while I do mine.
    Dunno if this was posted already in this thread: http://www.wmexperts.com/reviews/sma...o_pro_and.html

See if that helps at all.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234