Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I am trying to convert my 800w to cricket. I have it phoneing and doing basic text now but cant seem to get data and mms to work.

I have changed the spl to all 000000 and if anyone needs help with this I can post a tutorial on how to do this.

As well I can't call #228 for provisioning but I guess the prl I used is working enough for Kansas City area.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I saw a website about this cricket thing. I read you can use on MetroPCS or VirginMobile?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Do you know the website?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I converted my phone to Cricket too but have not been able to get data to work. Have not tried MMS yet.

WAP/MMS settings at ppcgeeks.com: Cricket - Cricket Complete MMS/WAP Settings (change file send/rec size limit included) - PPCGeeks
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Data is the killer to get working. I'm not sure what I'm doing as I'm a complete Noob. I found some stuff I was working through about the data tab setup to try in qtsp. That was my next thing to try.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Are you able dail ##778 on treo?
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsieme01 View Post
    Do you know the website?
    Hence thats why its called cricket?

Link: http://www.mycricket.com

It is not in my area. Its like MetroPCS is not everywhere also.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    the cricket website is virtually useless. Its people that no whats going in qtsp that I need to seek out.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    When I look at the phone in qpst efs explorier how do I access the nvm directory. Its like it gots some sort of lock on the directory and I can't read the files. I think from reading I have to modify nvm_palm files. I suspect they might be in that directory.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    How does one access the nvm directory on the 800w