Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    First off, I wold thank everyone here. A lot of good information that helped me decide on the Treo 800w over a Blackberry Curve.
    Now to my problem. I have installed two different GPS softwares (Geoscout and Beeline GPS) and both programs will not find my internal GPS. Is there a setting that I may be missing. Google maps work great, no problems there. I would like to use one of these for geocaching. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoogler View Post
    First off, I wold thank everyone here. A lot of good information that helped me decide on the Treo 800w over a Blackberry Curve.
    Now to my problem. I have installed two different GPS softwares (Geoscout and Beeline GPS) and both programs will not find my internal GPS. Is there a setting that I may be missing. Google maps work great, no problems there. I would like to use one of these for geocaching. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Yep, many programs will not work with an internal GPS. Look into GPSGate, it will allow those programs to "see" the GPS.

You can also try gpsproxy, but I haven't used it:
    SourceForge.net: GPSProxy
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    zbop, thanks for the reply. GPSgate worked like a charm. Thanks again.