Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Good Afternoon,
    All of my incoming MMS files give me this message"The image file img552.jpg was deleted" Anyone know hot to correct this. My outgoing MMS files are sending out ok. T-Mobile has checked my settings and they are correct.
    Please help.
    Thanks
    same problem here...been googling for a solution all day long, no luck..
    I'm assuming you guys have tried resetting your devices. If all else fails, have either of you tried a hard reset? It's a pain to reload everything, but can be worth it if it fixes the issue.

Definitely run a backup first so you can restore easily if it's not fixed.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  4.    #4  
    I was hoping to avoid that, but since I finally have my laptop back i will sync my phone and try the hard reset. Thanks.
    By any chance of you searched your phones for that filename? You never know, it could be a file marked read-only that is supposed to be deleted or something strange like that.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Same problem. Worked fine and now this same problem. I can send but when I receive it says the img was deleted.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Had to hard reset. Fixed the problem. Pain in the ***.
    Last edited by 1quick1; 02/26/2009 at 04:08 PM.
  8.    #8  
    how do I search for th filename? My hard reset didnt work. I am not electronics inclined as you can tell.
  9.    #9  
    I have hard reset my phone twice and it keeps deleting my incoming MMS messages.. Ugh! Help please
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bowjangles87 View Post
    I have hard reset my phone twice and it keeps deleting my incoming MMS messages.. Ugh! Help please
    Did you do the hard reset where you had to go in and completely set everything up like a brand new phone?
  11.    #11  
    I only know how to do one reset. The end key and the reset key pressed at the same time. Is there another way to hard reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowjangles87 View Post
    Good Afternoon,
    All of my incoming MMS files give me this message"The image file img552.jpg was deleted" Anyone know hot to correct this. My outgoing MMS files are sending out ok. T-Mobile has checked my settings and they are correct.
    Please help.
    Thanks
    I'm in the same boat, I've hard reset, done the song and dance with t-mobile reps, my next guess is the data plan, anyone try that yet?
    man im having the same problem w/my 750. Did the hard reset three times and it still won't fix the problem.Talked to Palm rep. and they told me it was a service issue since I already did a reset. Funny thing is that I switched my sim card to my old palm treo 750 and was doing the problem. I need some help getting this issue resolved..
    this sucks. its been 2 weeks and i still cannot get picture messages to work. does everyone here have t mobile ? because im wondering because it seem like it all happen to us around the same time.
    yeah I got t-mobile too. does anyone know if its happening with other pda's.Or if its happening with other phone companies for that matter..
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    okay so I just tried recieving MMS today for work. mine doesn't work as well. I've talked to both T-mobile service reps and palm reps. both don't have an answer for me. I'm using an unlocked unbranded treo 750. MMS works fine when I send a picture but can't receive it says "the image file Pic0302.jpg was deleted". I need it for work and this is seriously starting to annoy me, I've hard reset twice and actually flashed the ROM and reinstalled WM6 and still have this problem.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    just an update. one of friends has helio and she says her MMS isn't working either, she can't receive or send.
    I am having the same problem. I am with T-Mobile, using an unlocked 750. However, I was able to recieve MMS until recently (within the past few weeks). Also, I can send an MMS to myself successfully. It shows going out, then a delay, then recieves back in and it works fine. I really know nothing about this, but that makes me think that it isn't my settings or T-Mobile.
    Oh, and my husband is on T-Mobile also, with a T-Mobile phone and has no problem recieving my MMS to him.
    i feel soo helpless because t mobile caint help me and plam caint help either.. this **** sucks balls. =[ i tired every thing hard reset. i tired dong my mms settings over. =[ and nothing shows up when i try to google it. fml
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast