Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    have any of you guys used another sim card besides tmobile? because if it works with an ATT sim so its probably an issue with the carrier.
    After all the stuff I tried..... My memory was full. I purged all my messages and emails and voila! worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by FBrooks View Post
    After all the stuff I tried..... My memory was full. I purged all my messages and emails and voila! worked fine.
    dang it tried it and it dident work..
    Alright guys.. i just went on tmobile.com to pay my bill, and theres this new thing called t-mobile mobilelife i clicked on it and under albums were all my picture messages that were deleated by my phone. the only thin is i dont know how to get them back on my phone.
  5.    #25  
    I just realized that too. All the pictures are there. So maybe it has something to do with this mobile life. Has it always been there? I don't remember it being there before.
    no i dont think it was. but i want my pictures to go thru my phone not mobile life, because i dont have the data plan on my phone and i dont wanna wait and check my pictures messages at home
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    okay so I just found out about that new mobilelife thing from t-mobile. yeah all my work pics are there. but I'm in the same boat as peedernewwin, I want them to come to my phone. I'm not willing to give up my 750 yet. I'm worried that if I get the PRO the same problem will just occur. why can't T-mobile just pick up and brand a treo??? it would put T-mobile way on top ahead of that crappy service AT&T. but seriously I gotta somehow fix this MMS problem.
    I am new to this site. I also am having the same problems. T-Mobile. I am super frustrated, I can send mms just not recieve them. I am starting to believe it's a t-mobile issue not the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawhorses View Post
    I am new to this site. I also am having the same problems. T-Mobile. I am super frustrated, I can send mms just not recieve them. I am starting to believe it's a t-mobile issue not the device.
    yeah its t-mobile. i love my tero but i think i love havin text and picture messages more if i caint fix this problem by next week.. im gettin a new phone. =[
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    okay so has anybody come up with a solution to this problem yet??? I'm not giving up my 750 and I need my MMS to work.
  11.    #31  
    I have not been able to find a fix.
    I have the same issue -- reformatted device, same issue.

Interesting notes -

Have a 1GB flash card
    Have the Total VPN package

Anyone have one or both of these conditions?

I believe it has something to do with the update they made to the MobileLife as these pictures I haven't been able to view were showing up there, but then stopped.

Has anyone figured this one out?
    i have a 2 gig flash card. i dont think it has anything to do with that. simply, i think t-mobile is trying to save on bandwidth so they're automatically deleting incoming pics before they come to your phone and then posting copies into your online album. i'm gonna give them a call (even tho i'm 110% aware that won't solve anything) and see what they say, but i'm already looking into switching to ATT.. t-mobile is pissing me off!
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_operator_b View Post
    ....simply, i think t-mobile is trying to save on bandwidth so they're automatically deleting incoming pics before they come to your phone and then posting copies into your online album.....i'm already looking into switching to ATT.. t-mobile is pissing me off!
    I am ALSO having this same problem, which only recently started. On one of my SEVERAL calls to Level 3 support, I was told that there is a 300K limit on MMS msgs....try sending a pic LESS than 20k or so, and it will work...anything over 20-30k gets deleted. I have called and called, and one tech told me that it was a firmware issue with Treo 750's....(basically he ran out of ideas)
    At least this time, when i told them Sprint has Treo Pro's, and they do not, they gave me a deal on a Blackberry Curve for my daughter, and put in a trouble ticket......but they still have not given me a solution to the problem...

Are there ANY Treo 750 T-Mobile users left? And has anyone solved this problem?
    ok well i just spent more than an hour on t-mobile chat support, and then additional 38 minutes on their phone support, and it basically ended with them trying to give me Palm support's phone number, cause they couldn't fix the problem. the tech told me it's a firmware issue and it's up to palm to deliver the solution. funny, tho, because up until 5-6 months ago i was sending/receiving all kinds of pics, regardless of size, and i know for a fact i havent updated the rom or firmware or anything else..

anyway, bottom line: it's not fixable. you can (or i can, at least) receive pics that are maybe 40-50kb (or less) in size. on the other hand, if you're receiving pics that are 200+ kb in size, they won't go thru. now i'm left with the decision to either continue putting up with this crap, or to get another phone. but if i do decide to get a new phone, it's definitely gonna be ATT.... i think i'm thru with t-mobile..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12