1.    #1  
    I opened the default IM program on my new 800w and it prompted me to install a cab called OZ instant messenger. I do and the program installs without a hitch. I go to sign on to any of the three programs and the program will not connect. It stays connecting. Any ideas what I can do to resolve it? Thanks.
    First off, OZ Instant Messenger is worthless. It uses your text messages, so you have to have a texting package, as well as data. Look into a program called Palringo, palringo.com.
  3.    #3  
    I down loaded and tried palringo. It left a bar on my today screen that wouldnt go away do I removed the app. Now, everytime I soft reset the device I get an error message about Palringo.exe. Anyway to make it stop?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I'm not so sure OZ uses text messages. It does on certain phones I think, but there I haven't noticed any indication that it uses them on the 800w. Of course, I could just be talking out of my rear.
    Quote Originally Posted by soydeedo View Post
    I'm not so sure OZ uses text messages. It does on certain phones I think, but there I haven't noticed any indication that it uses them on the 800w. Of course, I could just be talking out of my rear.
    It definitely uses text messages at some point. If somebody sends you an IM and Oz either is inactive or loses connection with the AIM server, you'll get an actual text message on the phone from 9103 with the text "WVCI 1.1 aim". I have this happen maybe once or twice a week.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I use FRING and love it. I lets me connect to AIM, MSN, FACEBOOK etc.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Fring work on 800w? I could not find any screenshot.

I use Agile Messenger. It has nice interface.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Fring work on 800w? I could not find any screenshot.

I use Agile Messenger. It has nice interface.
    Yes it works perfect on the 800W.. I use AIM, MSN, and facebook and it works 100% ... I also just loaded palringo and its great as well since it does better facebook chat but FRING shows other facebook notifications that palringo doesnt.