Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    What a winning combination.... man! I cannot wait to get the new STP and load Mobile shell on it!!!! Sold!

Check this video out:

S........W.........E............E.............T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    too bad I wasn't able to get in on the beta... still looking forward to MobShell 3.0
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Cool Stuff,

I mentioned over here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/wm...shell-3-a.html that the interface somewhat reminds me of The Pre.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Reviews are good in terms of performance... MS3 was tested on older devices with good reviews. Engadget even reported that it was what WM 6.5 should have been -- opinion, but says quite a bit about WM and MS. I cannot wait to get a STP with MS3 running on it. If the D-Pad works well, and it did in MS 2x, the STP will be far better device than the Pre for me. At least it just added 6-18 months to my switch to the Pre (if at all).

With MS3 here how I now view the STP against the Pre:
    All the interface slickiness without giving away my data (synergy), legitimately expandable memory (no SD slot), a keyboard that is available all the time (no slider), proven battery life (1200Mah???? don't believe that will last --least not for my usage patterns), plenty of decent apps (no lag for developers to catch up -- my bet is it will take close to a year) and a well known/supported, although becoming dated OS, that I can tweak and make apps for myself to my hearts content, TODAY (WeBOS is new and shiny -- looks promising, just don't know yet).
    Anyone know if SPB 3.0 will be compatible/supported with Realvga?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPalmer View Post
    Anyone know if SPB 3.0 will be compatible/supported with Realvga?
    Probably need to ask that on their forums. When asked about 2.x, one of the developers(I guess it was) stated that there would be no support for RealVGA. That was in reference to 2.x; I don't know if it'll be different with 3.0
    With this shell, if as advertised, I would never even consider the Pre for myself. I think this shell wouldshift the balance to the TP in my opinion
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta