1.    #1  
    Ok... I'm new to the 800w. Got it last week. I'm using the Sprint Titan JRE I browsed to mini.opera.com and downloaded Opera Mini 4.2 from that web-site and installed.

It seems pretty cool, but I've noticed a few issues. Not sure if it is me or not.

-Fandango/Moviefone and any other movie site that I've tried don't work correctly. I can go there, but if I try and enter a Zip code, it won't recognize my location. Can someone else try this: mobile.fandango.com

-If I try and download a file (.zip) and save it, I get an error message saying that I need a signed version of Opera Mini. How do I get that? If I open the file, then IE opens and it gives me an option to save the file.

-I can't enter a URL directly into the address bar with autocomplete on. If autocomplete is off, then a separate Text window opens for entering the URL. Is this normal?

Really the biggest issue seems to be the movie site thing...
    I'm able to enter my zip code and get theaters near me returned.

Never tried downloading a zip file.

Yes, a text window opens for inputting the URL.

I'm using Esmertec Jbed for my Java client.

Hope you can get your issues worked out. Mini is my primary browser. Fast and low on data usage and full page renditions (mostly).
    Last edited by pjhollin; 02/16/2009 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Insert a word.
    Sharp Zaurus 5700/5800 > Rex 5000/6000 > HP Jornada 568 > Kyo 7135 > T-Mo MDA (Wizard) > iPaq 6945 > Treo 800w > Acer F900 > T-Mo HD2
    With the version of Opera Mini that I have some websites don't allow me to type in the text with my keys. I do not know why but it has always worked if I use the on screen keyboard. Just tap it and do everything on the touchscreen. See if that works for you.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post

-Fandango/Moviefone and any other movie site that I've tried don't work correctly. I can go there, but if I try and enter a Zip code, it won't recognize my location. Can someone else try this: mobile.fandango.com

Ok.. I think I have figured this out. It seems that if I enter a zip code in a weather or Movie listing site and press the Center button on the 5-way to enter it, the zip is somehow incorrect. Maybe the Center button adds a character that isn't correct?

If I enter the zip and then use the left softkey to do "OK" instead, then it works.... Wierd...