Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Is there any way to end one call when I have two calls open, without hanging up on both of them?
    If you hang up on both the phone is supposed to dial you back and reconnect you. That doesn't always work though so I usually just ignore the "dead" call.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Tonight the problem came up, when I called somebody, got his voicemail, then he called me back...
    I've had the same issue. In the manual it says to put the person on hold and then make another call. Then if you hit the red power button it will only end one call. Like Ebag333 said it is supposed to reconnect you and act like you are receiving an incoming call, but it doesn't always do this.

Another added annoyance to this is that I believe somewhere in the manual the solution to ending the second call is to switch back and let the other side hang up. This works all fine if it a person you are calling. Not if you are calling a conference call number that makes you hang up when you are finished. It has been somewhat frustrating at certain instances but have been able to live with it since I have not found a solution. Basically, as I am finishing a conference call someone else calls in so I switch over and answer. I put them on hold and switch over to the conference call and hit the end key. It is supposed to reconnect you to the other person but it doesn't always do this.

The biggest thing I would try is always try and put people on "hold" instead of just switching over and hitting the end button. This allows you to end one call some of the time. I say some because it hasn't always worked for me.