1.    #1  
    In the past, I have gone through the necessary pain of moving the Google Maps executable to the storage card and updating the shortcuts. I had to do this to save on Storage Memory, since the app is a pig on Storage Memory, and the installer would not put the app on the card. (Functionally, though, it is an outstanding app.)

However, with the last update (v 2.3.0.9) that I installed on my phone, I could not move the executable to the storage card. The app kept crashing on me when I moved it manually to the storage card. So, I currently have it in main memory, and I am putting up with the Storage Memory Low messages as a consequence. This is a big pain for me.

Now I see that there is another Google Maps update (v 3.0) with the new Latitude feature.

I would like to install this update, but I want to work out how to get this app onto my storage card so that it actually works from there. In the future, it would be great if I could just use a utility to do the move, but I am not aware of a simple utility to do this.

Any ideas?

Steve

PS - I have a number of utilities and I am fine with doing registry edits if need be.
    It is installed on my card and runs fine (Touch Pro).
  3.    #3  
    Which version are you running on your card?

Maybe they fixed it so that it will install properly on a card in the newest version?
  4.    #4  
    Hey, I just went ahead and installed the 3.0 version of Google Maps Mobile and it installed on the card without a hitch... Woohoo! Thanks for fixing it, Google!