1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm new to the forums (well posting) but I've been reading up on my Treo here.

My problem is this:

I made a 911 call last night (well this morning) to report a drunk driver who tried to run me off the road (different story for a different time...). It's been almost 12 hours later and I'm attemping to make a call from the phone and it says "You cannot dial a non-emergency number while in emergency call back mode".

I've pulled the battery to reset a few times, with no luck. And Sprint has no clue. Any suggestions before I do a hard reset?

Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nitf View Post
    Check out this thread:

THANK YOU! I'm very happy now. Although I didn't have a registry editor, I downloaded one and fixed the problem.

Is there any way that this solution can be put into the bugs list?

I really appreciate your help, and the others that have come through with fixes on this website
    It is listed 3rd in the Offical Bug list that is how I found the thread pointer

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-bug-list.html
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nitf View Post
    It is listed 3rd in the Offical Bug list that is how I found the thread pointer
    Wow....*insert foot into mouth*

My appologizes, I've had a major ear infection for a few days here, so the pounding in my head is getting to me...
    Your not the first to miss something in there.

Know the feeling on being sick. Getting over a nasty cold myself, so I think I can cut you some slack on this one....