1.    #1  
    Home 2 | Pointui

Cons: The soft keys,power key and phone key doesn't work with the app.

Pros: It is smooth, it has great potential
    I tried PointUI 2 but uninstalled it. Too restrictive.

I really like Resco contacts (Beta) which has a very nice today plugin.

Regards
    graylion
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post

Regards
    Very nice program, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post

Regards
    You really better like it, because if you try and uninstall it, prepare for a hard reset. I tried it and it looked nice, but there wasn't much functionality for me. For example, it wouldn't show text messages or emails, in simple view, once you navigated to that window, I couldn't navigate back out using the directional pad, the caller ID didn't work (still used default)....so I uninstalled it. Lo and behold, after uninstalling it, I could no longer access my contacts using the right softkey>contacts option. I got an error message and as of checking the forums this morning, there is no fix for that. I hard reset and used my backup but my phone was still fudged. So I had to hard reset and manually restore my phone. Major PIA, this program was.
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    You really better like it, because if you try and uninstall it, prepare for a hard reset. I tried it and it looked nice, but there wasn't much functionality for me. For example, it wouldn't show text messages or emails, in simple view, once you navigated to that window, I couldn't navigate back out using the directional pad, the caller ID didn't work (still used default)....so I uninstalled it. Lo and behold, after uninstalling it, I could no longer access my contacts using the right softkey>contacts option. I got an error message and as of checking the forums this morning, there is no fix for that. I hard reset and used my backup but my phone was still fudged. So I had to hard reset and manually restore my phone. Major PIA, this program was.
    Found a fox for the resco problem, i posted it on resco forums too.
    However, I dont have enough posts for a link.