1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried Panasonic Link to Cell with the 800w? Is it compatible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Has anyone tried Panasonic Link to Cell with the 800w? Is it compatible?
    Was just about to post a thread on this today, I have it. It works v well w/Treo 800w. I have 2 phones, mine is the 800 and wife has the Mogul. One caviat is that when the Mogul gets or makes a phone call using it, the Treo disconnects and doesn't reconnect auto, just have to hit the reconnect button on the link to cell and it connects back fine. Probably has something to do w/BT implementation of the Treo, cause the Mogul reconnects fine when I make or receive a call on the Treo.

Overall a good buy, I don't have to walk around the house with both the cell and the home cordless.

BigMots
    What's the range like in your home?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    What's the range like in your home?
    It seems to pick up the Treo as soon as I park car in garage and/or walk in from it. So it's pretty good. It can keep an active connection w/both phones as far as 35 feet from what I've seen, cause I keep the phone(s) on the kitchen counter and the link-to-cell BT connector in the bedroom.

BigMots
  5.    #5  
    Can you dial calls using to extention? With the Centro, it could answer calls but not make them. I was hoping the 800w had a better Bluetooth version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Can you dial calls using to extention? With the Centro, it could answer calls but not make them. I was hoping the 800w had a better Bluetooth version.
    hi

Yes I am able to dial the # I want and then pick which phone I wish to cal from, have so far made calls from the cordless using both the Treo and the Mogul.

BigMots