1.    #1  
    I've tried checking / unchecking option for Disable Touchscreen While On Phone Call but with no effect. I can still use touchscreen during phone calls
    Got mine today & whole day playing with it. Disable screen while on phone does not work on mine as well.

Is there a regedit mod to disable screen while on a call?
    gsm tp? works fine here...
  4. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Works fine on my GTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Works fine on my GTP.
    Same here. Mine came with the screen lock enabled by default. I disabled it and re-enabled it to test it out again and it works correctly both ways.
  6. eci
    I have the same problem when in keyguard the Disable touchscreen while on a phone call is checked. Nothing happens if I press the button "Unlock" while on call.

If I go into Settings-Keyguard and uncheck Disable Touchscreen while on a phone call, during the call the screen is unlocked and I can press buttons and I can press the Lock button on the screen, however once it lock it I can not unlock.
    you use the navigation ring to move to the unlock icon on the screen during a call and then you can unlock by pressing the center palm button -

i came here looking for a way to get my end key to lock the keyboard - it will not lock anymore - always worked before - anyone with this problim