1.    #1  
    Pointui

I tried this on my GTP today...not quite what I was hoping for. Looks like I'll be waiting for SPB Mobile Shell 3.

The layout is funny, I can't seem to get tasks to display tasks that are due today, and the real problem is that you can't dial from the homescreen.
    Thanks for saving me the fuss.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Great direction, still needs more work to be functional.

Regards
    graylion
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Pointui

The layout is funny, I can't seem to get tasks to display tasks that are due today, and the real problem is that you can't dial from the homescreen.
    Right now, there's no built in dialer applet. The oddball layout is partly true because of retaining part of the 1.51a bug of automatically going to landscape mode -- although everything works pretty much as it should. The other issue is that there's no square screen support -- neither 240x240 nor 320x320. :-(
  5.    #5  
    Even if the issues were fixed and it was formatted correctly for 320x320, I wouldn't use it. Too limited in what I want my device to do. Even though it's not pretty, I use SPB Mobile Shell soley for the tabbed interface - Ultimate Launch is just too buggy for me. Looking forward to SPB MS 3.0. I'm wondering how the widgets will be...
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Even if the issues were fixed and it was formatted correctly for 320x320, I wouldn't use it. Too limited in what I want my device to do. Even though it's not pretty, I use SPB Mobile Shell soley for the tabbed interface - Ultimate Launch is just too buggy for me. Looking forward to SPB MS 3.0. I'm wondering how the widgets will be...
    Well, if the bugs in Pointui are fixed, the paid version is supposed to have more features. The free version does less than the version of Manila 2D I'm using now (also free). So, I guess I'm not switching any time soon. Although, like you, I'm looking forward to SPB MS 3.0. They're hyping it a lot, but no real description of functions. So, it's "wait & see".