1.    #1  
    With the recent delay of the Sprint Treo Pro, and my shiny new Sprint P/C upgrade burning a hole in my pocket I have to ask the question: Should I wait for the Palm Treo Pro, or go to the HTC Touch Pro? Both are black and shiny...both are WinMob Professional 6.1...Both have wifi and gps...both are made by HTC <well kinda :-P> I understand the differences are mainly formfactor ,touch flo goodness and some processor/ram With my 800w now ebayed into oblivion and my 8330 seriously testing my patience in the opera mini/overall web browsing department I have to ask, my well-learned Treo users: Do I wait??
    Powah to the Headset Jockeys!
    I can say I'm totally enjoying the Sprint HTC Touch Pro and preparing to take the plunge into TF3D HD (see more here).

If you're thinking about the Touch Pro, give it a try, maybe Sprint will have the Treo Pro released in the next month if you don't like it. But you get 30 days to give it a shot and return for a full refund if you dislike it. I say go for it and see how you like it.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I am willing to wait for the Treo Pro, but now might be forced to make a decision. I was with Verizon with a 700W then WX. I upgraded to a Samsung Saga back in December (got a great deal after rebates, NE2, and company discount paid $50 for it) but didn't like it a bit. So, when the Sprint Treo Pro was announced, I decided that was what I wanted, and almost was able to purchase one from my local Best Buy, but they realized literally at the last minute they couldn't sell it. So I got a Touch Pro to "try out" for a few weeks until the Treo was finally released. Now, with the delays, I might be stuck with it. I guess I could take the Touch Pro back and "try" something else for another month. Not sure yet.

With that said, I really like the Touch Pro. If I had bought one when I bought my Saga I would still be with Verizon. I do miss the front facing keyboard though, but for about 75% of the things I do with the phone, it works just fine.
    Jac6695, have you tried Spb Keyboard or TouchPal?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    No, I haven't. Mostly because I hadn't planned to keep the phone. I might give those a try since I will at least have it for the rest of the month. I am impressed with the HTC software keyboard. Easy to use even with large fingers or the stylus.