1.    #1  
    my 800w has been great... but just went to the bank, and when i grabbed my phone i noticed i could see the clock and date on the screen (no backlight, just see the lcd), it wasnt like that before (though its cool this way) but then, when i pushed the end button it came on asking me for a password- but i haven't set one yet. am i going to have to hard reset?
  2.    #2  
    .......... nevermind? a soft reset worked? im even more confused.... its working fine now after i took the battery out.
    Not sure why it asked you for a pw, but the clock on screen is the screen saver. I keep it on all the time so that I can pull out my Treo to see what time it is.
  4.    #4  
    yeah i see that now, but the setting wasnt set. after the soft reset the clock was gone and so was the lock. you know, this phone came from washington, dc- i bet this is an old bugged government phone and theyre after me
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetrader View Post
    yeah i see that now, but the setting wasnt set. after the soft reset the clock was gone and so was the lock. you know, this phone came from washington, dc- i bet this is an old bugged government phone and theyre after me
    ho man , thats funny.
    you had the 800 for a while and you just noticed it?

look in the menu, you might find some more magical stuff in there

p.s you made my day, don't take me too seriously.