1.    #1  
    i would think if the sunday feb 15th date is correct, we should start to see best buys getting the STP's any day now.

i am anchious to see what they fixed/changed. i hope some of you early adopters that got them from best buy swap for a new device as soon as they have them in stock.

so when do you think we will see BB have them?
    who's swaping there's out for a new one asap?

cody

ps : STP is not dead. just not available yet.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    so when do you think we will see BB have them?
    who's swaping there's out for a new one asap?
    ps : STP is not dead. just not available yet.
    I will be swapping out right away.

What I saw it the pre-release was compelling for me to change out of our two remaining 800Ws as it solves half a doze problems we had and gives another half a dozen advances.

As far as release dates I have heard recently Friday and today from good sources dates ranging from Thursday Feb 12 to the end of the month.
    They are now reporting there is no definite street date. Check out the front page of this site.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    STP is dead, long live the STP....

Hello Pre.