1.    #1  
    Dears,

I made a big mistake and I have a big problem and I need an urgent help please. I have ATT 750 unlocked because I'm outside the States now on a long job assignment. My Treo was 6.0 then I upgrade it to 6.1 so far so good.

Then I saw a custom rom with embeded Arabic support, that I thought it was interesting. the custom rom I think was for HTC Dimond. without paying too much attention. I started the upgrade. It went 70% before the upgrade crashed.

Now my Treo is not responding to anything. I have the original ATT 6.0 SD upgrade and desktop upgrade and I have the 6.1 upgrade. I tried to do rom flas via formated SD card (per instruction) and I tried CheetahUnlocker to flash the SPL (that is working) but when I try to install the 6.0 or 6.1 in either method the Treo crashes.

I saw a post on one of the message board that suggest to place the original 6.0 on a freshly formatted SD and install from there. that is not working either. when I try to install the software it goes into these steps before it crashes: BTW, I have the tri-color bar and it has the following info:

CHEE100
    IPL-0.20
    SPL-1.40.01iNex

while update is in progress i see the following:

CHEEIMG.nbh

SPLASH1 - OK
    BOOTLOADER - OK
    GSM - OK
    MicroP - OK
    EXTROM - Fail
    OS -

After the crash I get this msg: "Update Terminate Update Failed"
    Any suggestion please? I'm in a country that don't have any Palm or Treo dealers or support (they never heard of such a device)

If you need more info? please let me know

Thanks in advance
    Sam
    You need to send your Treo 750 back to Palm or ATT for repairs. Only they can resurrect your Treo from the dead.