1. r2m
    I downloaded some themes that unfortunately don't work on my 800w, but I did find some programs that allow me to change my colors. I'm hoping that I can crack open or convert the .tsk files and just set the image as my background and use them like that. I'll attach some of the themes in case they DO work and I'm just retarded

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by r2m View Post
    I downloaded some themes that unfortunately don't work on my 800w, but I did find some programs that allow me to change my colors. I'm hoping that I can crack open or convert the .tsk files and just set the image as my background and use them like that. I'll attach some of the themes in case they DO work and I'm just retarded

Thanks in advance!
    i dont thnk you need to unpack a .tsk file you usually just take the file and place it somewhere on your phone and go into today settings and and look under themes and it should be there ..

and if your looking for a program that unzips cabs for you try downloading total commander its free and itll unpack it for you to be able to use the file..

hopes this helps ' if this is what you where talking about
  3. r2m
    I tried placing the .tsk files on the phone and they show up, I think the problem is the pics in the file are the wrong resolution for the phone. I'll try to rename it to cab & unrar it. I guess I can pop open an art program and resize it? Thanks
    On your computer, rename the file to filename.zip then unzip it. In the unzipped folder, you will see a file called Tdywater with no extension, Rename it to Tdywater.jpg.

Why not use a theme editor like ThemeGenCE?
  5. r2m
    Can ThemeGenCE open already made themes & edit them? If so it would save me some effort. I have what I need from the old .tsk files but should I come across some new ones this would be good to know.