1.    #1  
    I have been noticing that that some of my text messages end up saying " Delivery Report Pending" is this something i should be worried about . or is this just something thats telling me that the person whos reciving hasnt opened the text or replied ?
    Mine do that too. I'm not sure Sprint supports a delivery report.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Mine do that too. I'm not sure Sprint supports a delivery report.
    hey ebagg coz over @ ppcgeeks got this SQUARED away.lol..

It means that you have requested a sms receipt. You can turn that off by openning your sms application, hit menu/options/notifications. Change to never to turn it off.

late,
    Coz

once again thanks !
    Ebagg, Sprint700wx, you have marked yourself as people over 20 years old because my kid who sends a few hundred a day as far as I could tell answered this form me a few minutes ago! I had no idea either.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Ebagg, Sprint700wx, you have marked yourself as people over 20 years old because my kid who sends a few hundred a day as far as I could tell answered this form me a few minutes ago! I had no idea either.
    lol Nice im actually 23 ,
    Changing that setting actually did not fix it for me. All of my sent text messages still say delivery report pending. I did a hard reset to install real vga and noticed that it only started happening after I did the registry edit to enable MMS in the palm threaded messaging. Does anyone else think this hack could be the culprit? I am fairly positive this is the case but wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issues with the MMS registry tweak.

The next question would be is if this is the case, what is the fix?
    Is anyone else experiencing this delivery report pending on sent text messages?
    Yes, its part of the MMS registry tweak. No fix yet...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter