1.    #1  
    I noticed when you receive a new text in a conversation window, even if you are in the window it still shows as new message and keeps showing it till you scroll up and down a few times...is this a bad glitch? does it not realize you are already looking at it in the window?
    I noticed when I hit "dismiss" it still shows on the Screensaver until open the app and open the message to actually read it...very annoying.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    exactly
    Yeah, you have to read it first otherwise it will reflect with "bold" text, until you read the msg. Arcsoft was I guess contracted either by Windows Mobile's Microsoft or Palm to design this txt msg app. I sure mis the Palm threaded msg app on the original Treo 750.
    As long as you are on annoying messages...

How about the notification of a voicemail, then a missed call when someone calls and leaves you a voicemail. I think we could all assume that if we have a voicemail we missed a call too...
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    As long as you are on annoying messages...

How about the notification of a voicemail, then a missed call when someone calls and leaves you a voicemail. I think we could all assume that if we have a voicemail we missed a call too...
    That's a Windows Mobile thing. All WM phones do that.
    Yeah and if you use mobile shell on any wm you sometimes have to dismiss four times: 2x missed and 2x vm notifications!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    That's a Windows Mobile thing. All WM phones do that.
    Doesn't surprise me but Palm used to tweak the OS and improve it, but maybe this is some sort of WinMo standard that people would complain about if you changed....
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    I think we could all assume that if we have a voicemail we missed a call too...
    That's not necessarily always the case. On some networks such as Sprint, I can send someone a voicemail without actually calling them. So they could have a new voicemail without ever missing a call.

In cases where there is a missed call that resulted in the caller leaving a VM, it could be handled a little better though. But maybe it's different in WM 6.5? Or WM 7, coming maybe in 2010 .

Seems they would just combine the pop-up alert to say you missed the call and a VM was left...
    I guess what I should have said is that if you have a voicemail do you really care if you missed a call for that voicemail--but yes a combined message would be much better. It can be annoying having to dismiss several notifications and scroll through them all when a joint one would be much better!!