1.    #1  
    My wife is a Social Worker and has a Treo 650 on Sprint, as do I.

She uses two apps (Responsive Time Logger and Natara Comet) daily out in the field and syncs them up with her PC back at home each night. These two apps are critical to her business.

I have been advising her that she should upgrade to the Treo 755p, as that seems to be the newest Palm OS-based smartphone that is similar in size to the Treo 650. (I think the Centro would be too small for her to effectively use -- i.e., both the keyboard size and the screen size.)

With Sprint's recent EOL list which shows the 755p being EOL'd and replaced by the Palm Pre, I am in a quandry.

It appears the choices are:

1. Treo 755p (buy as soon as possible)

2. Treo Pro (run Palm OS-based apps via StyleTap?)

3. Centro (no hurry because these probably won't be EOL'd for a while)

I was looking to get a Treo Pro when they came out, reportedly on 2/15, and she was waiting so we could both get new smartphones at the same time and, hopefully, get a better deal on them.

First, does anybody know definitively if Time Logger and Comet could actually run on StyleTap on the new Treo Pro?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    There have been posts on this site that the Centro will be EOL'd in mid-summer, with no real replacement except for the Pre.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  3. hjt
    I doubt StyleTap will work with Responsive Time Logger and Natara Comet as StyleTap doesn't do hotsync
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    There have been posts on this site that the Centro will be EOL'd in mid-summer, with no real replacement except for the Pre.

Wasn't that just two colors?