1.    #1  
    Is this app skinable? I don't like the giant black bar at the bottom taking up mot of my screen. Couple that with the huge view of each contact with their status below them and I can't hardly see anything. I really like how simple and real estate friendly Octro is, but lately it's stability and battery usage has been questionable.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    Is this app skinable? I don't like the giant black bar at the bottom taking up mot of my screen. Couple that with the huge view of each contact with their status below them and I can't hardly see anything. I really like how simple and real estate friendly Octro is, but lately it's stability and battery usage has been questionable.
    it cant be skined as of yet , but it is by far the best app out there for free besides slick and the AIM Beta thats pretty nice looking ,

try googling the AIM BETA for ppc .. its a pretty sweet app .. hope this helps
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Agile Messenger has the best interface but most expensive.

I just see the AIM Beta and it look nice!
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4