1.    #1  
    Anyone running this? If so what do you think? ere's a link: www DOT Flexilis.com Any problems with running it on the 800?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I don't get it... what does it do?
    One might be skeptical with this - no information displayed other than "security that moves with you." Gilbequick, why not tell us what it does?
  4.    #4  
    Here's the description as copied: "It's a mobile security suite we've developed to address the increasing threat of Viruses, Spyware, Malware, Bluetooth attacks, and more, on mobile devices. Also included is a nice firewall and intrusion prevention system, and data protection and backup."

It peaked my interest because of using wifi on unsecured networks. Is there a firewall out there that is more widely used and proven effective?
    It's good to hear other have found Flexilis. There are bad people out there & some who are learning & making mistakes & this is harmfull to us who hopefully are trying to do good now even though Flexilis is Beta it IS a good program that has & is improving, does work & is free, which I use & think Does work & is worth using.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the great comments about Flexilis, we appreciate it!
    You're welcome. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexilis View Post
    Thanks for all the great comments about Flexilis, we appreciate it!
    Nice interface, but other than uploading a bunch of private data from my phone to your website, it doesn't appear to do anything... what is one to make of the "virus scan" and "security events"??? These are so smooth, unobtrusive and fast that one suspects what exactly they are doing!!!

- mvk
    It seems there are worries about Flexilis. Concidering it's free & fom MO. 1st if you have worris about your private data & maybe you have something to fear don't use it. 2nd I would think MO is trying to improve & with our help using Flexilis. 3rd I think Flesilis is trying to prevent virus's from attacking us, which is a help to us. Concidering it's free & you have the choice to use it or not feel a litle more protected & thankful MO is trying to do something good for us or if you're worried simply back out. I have no fear but from those that wish to do harm to us who do not need that grief & are thankful someone as large as MO are on that same page.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    It seems there are worries about Flexilis. Concidering it's free & fom MO. 1st if you have worris about your private data & maybe you have something to fear don't use it. 2nd I would think MO is trying to improve & with our help using Flexilis. 3rd I think Flesilis is trying to prevent virus's from attacking us, which is a help to us. Concidering it's free & you have the choice to use it or not feel a litle more protected & thankful MO is trying to do something good for us or if you're worried simply back out. I have no fear but from those that wish to do harm to us who do not need that grief & are thankful someone as large as MO are on that same page.
    Who or what is the MO that you keep mentioning? There is no mention of MO on the Flexilis website. And why is it that one should trust them? The fact that the service is free is disturbing. Why would anybody go through the trouble of providing a free service, to take care of your data?

- mvk
    Game over!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    GreenHex: fair concerns. The reason the service is free currently is because it's not public yet, just in beta. This wont likely always be the case, though we will make sure beta users are taken care of if this happens for all of their efforts testing so that we could make this an amazing product!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Hey Everyone,

Flexilis Beta Release 6 is now out and ready for download! This was a major update which includes many speed and stability enhancements on both the client and the web. We know how important performance is to everyone, so we continue to make sure that we’re running as light and efficient as possible. Some of the notable changes include:

* Continued enhancement of mobile client performance
    * Numerous server side speed and stability improvements
    * Added the ability to restore data to different devices
    * Fixed multiple bugs with locating missing devices

To check out all the new updates, just visit http://beta.flexilis.com/ and log in to your account. Your mobile client will automatically download and install the new updates at its next scheduled connection. If you’d like to view a full list of changes and get more details about this release, take a look at our changelog.

We would like to thank everyone that contributed feedback and bug reports for this release. If you need help or would like to send us a report, you can e-mail support/at/flexilis/dot/com or use our contact form to get in touch with us any time. We love receiving your feedback! Everything that you send us helps to improve Flexilis and ensure that you and your mobile device remain safe and connected.
    We're also on Twitter, at flexilis (flexilis) on Twitter

Enjoy!

-The Flexilis Team
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Just wanted to let everyone know Beta 7 has been released, if you havent got it yet, go for it!

Just head on over to http://beta.flexilis.com and sign-up or sign-in :-)

We're also on Twitter now too, with lots of great mobile news and more, just hit Flexilis (flexilis) on Twitter and check it out.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to see if everyone's using Beta 9!

For those having locate issues: we're working on that and it should be fixed VERY soon!

Check out the new UI and streamlined interface and tell us what you think!

As usual be sure to shoot us any questions at support.at.flexilis.dot.com, or drop us a line and say Hi on twitter, at Flexilis (flexilis) on Twitter

happy beta testing!