Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. genefid's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
       #1  
    has anyone actually gotten one that works without:

    1. random backlight shutoff
    2. random low battery warnings
    3. difficulty charging with wall charger

    I received one a few days ago and was disappointed to find out that the troubles discussed 3-4 months ago still exist.
  2. haus's Avatar
    Posts
    235 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #2  
    I haven't had any of these issues with mine (had it for months).

    Are your 800w battery terminals making good contact with the battery?
  3. genefid's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by haus View Post
    I haven't had any of these issues with mine (had it for months).

    Are your 800w battery terminals making good contact with the battery?
    how can you tell? if it isn't, is there a modification that can be done?
  4. #4  
    Mine works just like the stock battery and has made my 800w a lot better.
  5. haus's Avatar
    Posts
    235 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by genefid View Post
    how can you tell? if it isn't, is there a modification that can be done?
    Stick your tongue against the...ok, nevermind that.

    No mod, maybe just see how your battery seats and if any of the spring terminals looks different from the others (doesn't stick out as far or something). Of course if you don't have these issues with the stock battery, then tell Seidio and they'll take care of you.
  6. jmel's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    #6  
    yeah...they will take care of you alright...by making you pay to ship their crappy product back to them after a week of back and forth via email...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by genefid View Post
    has anyone actually gotten one that works without:

    1. random backlight shutoff
    2. random low battery warnings
    3. difficulty charging with wall charger

    I received one a few days ago and was disappointed to find out that the troubles discussed 3-4 months ago still exist.
    Same thing happened to me and a few other people. I sent it back to them for a refund.

Posting Permissions