1.    #1  
    I must be either completely stupid, or doing something wrong, but I cannot fathom out how to mark all new mail as read on my new Treo Pro. It was simple enough on my Treo 680, but I cannot see such a command on the Pro.

Thanks,

Steve
  2.    #2  
    Worked it out. Sorry all!
    Is there such a command?
  4.    #4  
    Hightlight all emails and select mark as read from the context menu. Shame there isn't a select all option in the edit menu.
    flexmail has this. you hold down the dpad on the folder and you can mark all as read or unread (among other things)
  6. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher View Post
    Hightlight all emails and select mark as read from the context menu. Shame there isn't a select all option in the edit menu.
    The standard Windows shortcuts apply, so use the virtual keyboard and CTRL+A to select all, or click, shift+click for a range.
    Odd change between Sprint 800w and Sprint Treo Pro:

• 800w: With Stylus, you can just drag and multi-select emails to delete by sliding the stylus down
    • Treo Pro: you can't do this! You have to go into the Menu --> Select Messages --> Several

Personally I think it's lame but I suppose it's "safer" this way.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    you may also use keyboard shortcuts on selected messages...
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by bnycastro View Post
    you may also use keyboard shortcuts on selected messages...
    That is a very handy shortcut that I forget about for some reason too often. I just wish it had "select all" as an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

• Treo Pro: you can't do this! You have to go into the Menu --> Select Messages --> Several

On a GSM Treo Pro I don't have this option...
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Yeah, neither do I. I use yahoo though for email. Maybe it an option for Outlook Email only when that is configured? I don't that a few of those options... like "follow up", etc.
    I'm on an unlocked TP as well. I think it must be an "outlook thing"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    The standard Windows shortcuts apply, so use the virtual keyboard and CTRL+A to select all, or click, shift+click for a range.
    I didn't know i couls use the keyboard and ctrl + a. Thanks a bunch for the tip!!!
    That does work great but takes time. Any way to do a "control" on the Qwerty KB? Control-A??
    keyboard mappers can do that i think. try searching fro PQz and/or MagiKBlite
    Last edited by bnycastro; 01/31/2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: corrected grammar
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Would it have been that hard to put a control button on the KB? Could have made the Space bar slightly smaller and put it in the bottom right hand corner or made a short cut like "Hold down the C"??
    I would've like a Ctrl button as well. one of the Shift buttons (left side) could've been made ctrl.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by bnycastro View Post
    I would've like a Ctrl button as well. one of the Shift buttons (left side) could've been made ctrl.
    AHHHHhhhh. there are two shift buttons!! I forget about the right one some times. Yeah, why not make one of those a Control key and less us use all those windows shortcuts??? Brilliant!!!
    Thanks Mal, I couldnt quite figure out what I was doing wrong. I am used the the 700w, 700wx, 800w method of dragging the stylus. I think it would have taken me a long time to find this on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

• 800w: With Stylus, you can just drag and multi-select emails to delete by sliding the stylus down

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Here you go:

"Safe" Inbox Extender - xda-developers

Been using it since the 700WX-

Easy Peasy-

Mark