Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Anyone know of any software that would allow me to view and edit what is on my phone from the desktop. I guess I am looking for something like redfly, but for my computer.

This would be very useful for me at work because I only have access to my personal email through my phone, and typing on the small keyboard gets very tedious.

Thanks
    SOTI Pocket Controller is one
  3. rex
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    try http://www.mymobiler.com/
    freeware. was great with my 6700. dont know if it supports 320X320. dont see why not tho.
    Rex
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Thanks guys. mymobiler is working pretty good for me, and I like the price (free). I would probably pay the $36 for SOTI if it allowed me to change the resolution like redfly does, but it does not look like there is a desktop product out there that does this.

scottymomo, do you know if the pageup/down work in poutloook with SOTI or if the escape key is maped to the ok button? (neither work in mymobiler for me)

Also looks like I have another issue that I can't use the treo's internet through the mobile radio. It keeps redirecting through active sync, despite me trying to change the settings.

Checking "Allow wireless connection on device when connected to the desktop" in activesync - did not work
    Unchecking "Enable advanced network fucntionaly" in USB to PC setting s - did not work

It looks like this may be an activesync bug, and may start a separate thead on it.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I found a workaround to the redirecting of the internet through activesync. When you come to the screen "Welcome to the Pocket PC Sync Setup Wizard" just don't click next, and you phone will still use its internet connection and Mobiler still works fine