Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I went to best buy and they were like openly selling it even the store manager was like oh we been selling to since sunday, i got it....but now im wondering should I sell it on ebay like a 1 or 3 day listing probably get like 1000 bux for it right? and than I can always go to best buy again and buy another one for 750 and that way mine will be free or find some other way to upgrade later??? I do like it a lot havnt activated it yet, very finger print prone but looks beautiful I dont think ill want a cover on it...
    What would be the harm in listing it?
    Who knows...
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    true....should i buy now? should i put it bid style? no reserve? what should i start it at?
    Why would anyone give you $1,000 for a phone that will sell in a few weeks from Sprint for $599 without contract? I don't even think anyone here would be that dumb. (and I only say that because we're the only nuts that go out an buy things immediately). But like berdinkerdickle said, doesn't hurt to try.

As for fingerprint prone, I noticed that when I looked at it the other day only I was thinking that I couldn't get a cover fast enough.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    so basically **** it activate it? lol im pretty excited....how much longer does that battery last is what i wanna know? i do like the way it looks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    I went to best buy and they were like openly selling it even the store manager was like oh we been selling to since sunday, i got it....but now im wondering should I sell it on ebay like a 1 or 3 day listing probably get like 1000 bux for it right? and than I can always go to best buy again and buy another one for 750 and that way mine will be free or find some other way to upgrade later??? I do like it a lot havnt activated it yet, very finger print prone but looks beautiful I dont think ill want a cover on it...
    You are confused by the fake inflated prices of Besut Buy. The pro without contract price will be $600. Why would anyone buy a phone from you for $1000 that is $600, not to mention you may have trouble clearing the esn on that Pro.
  7.    #7  
    no esn issues cause i have not activated it yet but there are always a few people who would pay anything to be the first few to have something before release lol thats all lol just a thought dang lol
    I'd throw it up. *shrug*
    hotis300: which city/state are you in?
  10.    #10  
    Orlando Florida...
    lol

I walked into Best Buy tonight too and bought one. No questions, no problems.

Of course I'm not keeping the damn thing, but still I thought it was funny.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    no esn issues cause i have not activated it yet but there are always a few people who would pay anything to be the first few to have something before release lol thats all lol just a thought dang lol
    yes but what will sprint say about the ESN when the buyer calls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol

I walked into Best Buy tonight too and bought one. No questions, no problems.

Of course I'm not keeping the damn thing, but still I thought it was funny.
    LOL, I will try my local best buy tomorrow.
  14.    #14  
    what you mean what would sprint say? its a clean brand new esn? i just activated it...they dont care dude there are probably tons of people using this thing...i did notice the lil buzzing sound from the 800w while on a call is still here lol
  15.    #15  
    agh i hate how the pictures in the caller id are like HALF the size of a finger nail in the top corner its so stupid and pointless why cant they get the EASY stuff right?
    I picked one up today as well.Was told at another BestBuy that they got the memo to not sell til Feb 15th.
    $249 + tax but charged $18 upgrade fee.. I am also a Silver Member.Should I not been charged that.Phone ...gave it to my wife.
  17.    #17  
    agh i miss the soft keys, why the F would they do that?
  18.    #18  
    no the upgrade fee is from sprint not best buy...the only way to avoid it is buying through their website but u can call customer service and they usually waive it lol
  19.    #19  
    signal is defintely jumpy as hell in comparison to my 800w, i have full bars on 800w right now and 3 on pro
    agh i miss the soft keys, why the F would they do that?
    Yeah, this is driving me nuts a bit too.

I also don't like this "delay" when I hit the Red button to turn of the screen. On the 700wx/800w, when you hit that Red key...bam, off. Not it waits till it times out with the keyguard. Sure, it's only like 3 seconds, but still, lol.

I dunno, there's a lot I like, bu a lot I don't like. If they'd only combine the 800w and Treo Pro somehow.

Speaker/sound is 10x better.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast