Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    um oh WOW just noticed a BIG one...didn't notice cause i also use a curve but how does this phone NOT have an instant messaging program for AIM yahoo n all? I love LOTS of things but some of the things missing dont even make ANY common sense why every HTC phone AND palm phone have it but this doesn't? did they forget??????
    No, you just missed the big "Instant Messaging" icon in the Programs menu. It then brings you to Sprint's page to download a special Treo Pro version of OZ IM, which does Yahoo, MSN and AIM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  2.    #82  
    uh MAL stop makin fun of me lol i swear my phone DOES NOT have it lol i know what it is cause my 800w had it itoo
    um oh WOW just noticed a BIG one...didn't notice cause i also use a curve but how does this phone NOT have an instant messaging program for AIM yahoo n all? I love LOTS of things but some of the things missing dont even make ANY common sense why every HTC phone AND palm phone have it but this doesn't? did they forget??????
    Seriously, they didn't put OZ messenger, rebranded with Sprint, in there? Bummer.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Seriously, they didn't put OZ messenger, rebranded with Sprint, in there? Bummer.
    apparently whoever was playing with my phone prior to me buying it deleted it, i had to do a hard reset to find it lol
  5.    #85  
    Noticed some MAJOR issues tonight...had a friend hook me up with a promo code to free nba tickets so i sent a mass text out to like 50 people at once....I figured I often send stuff to those people put them in my saved folder...however there is NONE...

Than i figured ok put them in the drafts folder....once I did that, the sms thing froze again, I start the phone and tell me how this thing resent that same message to everyone in the drafts folder lol...so they all wrote back saying they got my message three times lol...is there no way to save sms?
    I think it can be saved to notes?? It can be saved to Draft s for sure. Yeah, I do find it odd that there is no Saved folder. I haven't played with sending it to notes though. That might work ok?
    I think so far the Pro blows away the 800w but we are all subjective opinions here, my 800w would always have the evdo turn on randoms times of the day forever to drain the battery. The battery did suck on the 800w, windows would AT TIMES run laggy and slow on it. Pros of 800w TO ME really were just the soft paint, the sd card door, soft keys, and raised keys.

like the others said all the cons are really the pros on the PRO....I dont mind the shiny paint but I would have liked the soft paint, nothing that is a deal break IMHO, i basically love that the pro has everything HTC in it from a software standpoint EXCEPT the touchflo and that's good cause I hate touchflo it makes everything slow and that's evident on the diamond and touch pro..to me that software diffence, finally having the call screen of a HTC and not the usual treo's, and the additional software is worth the extra $50 alone TO ME...

so im loving it so far...there is always going to be things to annoy us...this doesnt exactly have a centro keyboard ill say though. It does use the same material yes but the spacing and size is WAY different so does make a difference in a good way.

I'm trying to get use to the htc sms screen cause the smileys are not there that's but but again the good is that it appears you can send the same text to AS many people as you want without having to edit the registry to expand the recipients.

Also however i kinda hate how the font is huge in sms lol it just looks weird being a forever treo user but oh well that's my two cents ill give more as the day goes on particularly interested to see how this battery plays out but so far i love it
    I think I found it
    Just call me Berd.
  8.    #88  
    Hahaha
    My favorite thing of all?
    So light and thin.
    I mentioned in another thread how I left my house checking my pockets thinking I forgot my Pro.
    It was in my shirt pocket
    Just call me Berd.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345