1.    #1  
    Just wondering who all is running it and if there are any know issues when runnng Treo Alert on the Treo Pro?

TIA,
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Works Great!

No LED Alerts though.
    even if they did, the LED is so small on the Pro.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=alert
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 01/27/2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: added link to similar thread
    Just call me Berd.
    Berd, I have agreed with you on everything else but on the LED thing, I think it is a must regardless of the size. When that light is binking I would know I have an event i need to address.

Why is it that the brillant minds can't get it to work.

When the battery is low or almost dead the red led blinks, is't that enough info to find the switch?????
    Quote Originally Posted by ewhip View Post
    Berd, I have agreed with you on everything else but on the LED thing, I think it is a must regardless of the size. When that light is binking I would know I have an event i need to address.

Why is it that the brillant minds can't get it to work.

When the battery is low or almost dead the red led blinks, is't that enough info to find the switch?????
    I forgot about the LED blinking when battery gets low.

Now that you mention it, it surely is noticeable, just not big and bright like traditional Treo's.

I stand corrected.
    Just call me Berd.
    Don't you have some pull with the smart guys editing Treo Alert? Get them on it...................please
    when I used the cdma unit at Sprint I am pretty sure it had message and missed call alert already. without treo alert