Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Plenty of people don't know about Esmertec.

Additionally I tried three different versions on the 800w, none of them worked right. (None of the three worked right on the 700wx either though.)

Plus there may be stuff that only works on Titan, meaning you don't have a choice if you want to use those apps.
    Which apps don't run under Esmertec? Also, you're assuming that the Treo Pro will have the same bugs/limitations that the 800w has. Probably not wise.
    I'll be doing an in depth write up on IE6 for WME later on, but here are 2 shots of YouTube running flash right in the browser.

honestly? it's very cool and works well. very strange to finally be able to do this!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'll be doing an in depth write up on IE6 for WME later on, but here are 2 shots of YouTube running flash right in the browser.

honestly? it's very cool and works well. very strange to finally be able to do this!
    Is there a way for YouTube videos to play "full screen"?
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Is there a way for YouTube videos to play "full screen"?
    There is! But as far as I can tell, you have to use the stylus/finger to pop up a on-screen menu. In my write up, I'll post pics of this.

It only works well on m.youtube though. A lot of flash sits are not compatible or choke the browser.

5.    #125  
    Mal,
    Some of the ## test codes work on the Pro that did not previously work on phones such as the 800w.. the pst one is interesting.

Code Number
    ##DIAG# 3424
    ##DEBUG# 33284
    #HELP# 4357 (doesn't work)
    ##PRL# 775
    ##DATA# 3282
    ##PREV# 7738
    ##AKEY# 2539
    ##VOCODER# 8626337
    ##RTN# 786
    ##pst# 778
    ##PRI# 774
    ##EVDO# 3836
    cool, will take a look!

Malatesta, what if the Sprint Treo Pro updates causing delays include an update for IE 6? I mean, what if what you're seeing on your Treo Pro was never what is intended to be in the final release of the Treo Pro?
  8.    #128  
    I hope they fix the navigation options in IE6, I may be the only one, but I find it almost unusable with the wide page views and having to use the pointer when scrolling. It seems like some menu options got left out.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Malatesta, what if the Sprint Treo Pro updates causing delays include an update for IE 6? I mean, what if what you're seeing on your Treo Pro was never what is intended to be in the final release of the Treo Pro?
    I find that difficult to believe.

You don't put it up on the website, send out demo units to your stores, train managers on it, send promo materials and shipments to Best Buy who lists on their website, etc. unless you mean to sell.

This says one thing: last minute glitch found on the device --> hold, recall, and fix.

My bet: whatever they fix will be barely noticeable to what we have now. No simul voice + data, no RAM changes, no newer IE6.

10.    #130  
    Do you thing they will recall every new phone delivered and including the ones in the warehouse, open each box and reflash? I would think it would be an OTA update and they just want to have it ready for the public rollout.
    I agree, that's way too much work....jimh did you notice this thing doesn't have a IM messenger application for yahoo or AIM like the htc phones and treos do? some of things that are completely just missing that are on both manufactures phones is kinda annoying me
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    Do you thing they will recall every new phone delivered and including the ones in the warehouse, open each box and reflash? I would think it would be an OTA update and they just want to have it ready for the public rollout.
    Sending them back for a re-flash isn't really a big deal if you know how these centers works. They have a server with 16 USB connectors where they can re-flash 16 at once--now have 20 computers and you get the idea. It's very doable and is basically what happened with the Sprint Touch Pro--don't listen to hotis300boy, he has some fundamental misunderstandings going on.
    We use computer systems with 16 USB port configuration. We currently have 153 systems, These systems are designed to flash 16 phones in 7 minutes that is around 2448 phones ever 7 minutes with all 153 systems. That is around 20983 phone per hour all together.
    @hotis300boy: look harder, it's right in front of your nose

thats what MAL said i PROMISE on my phone its NOT here i KNOW exactly what it looks like its not here lol
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    thats what MAL said i PROMISE on my phone its NOT here i KNOW exactly what it looks like its not here lol
    lol, then that's very weird.

i have it and it runs quite well. I could even upload the .cab if you need it.

Mal, how does the picture look on slingbox? Is it pretty smooth or kinda choppy like most HTC devices?
    could you, im doing a hard reset as we speak to make sure the store or some retard looking at the phone in store didn't delete it even though i was the first one to take the plastic off the screen n all
    gimme like 10 mins and will put it up

thanks homie
    We use computer systems with 16 USB port configuration. We currently have 153 systems, These systems are designed to flash 16 phones in 7 minutes that is around 2448 phones ever 7 minutes with all 153 systems. That is around 20983 phone per hour all together.
    Over 20K an hour. At that rate, if Sprint has 100K ready to roll they could be done in less than a day.
    bad news, I think I deleted the .cab, LOL

You don't have any link on the device for Instant Messaging?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast