1.    #1  
    Friends,

Tried many programs to have an Iphone style program to play musics. Best one is Flipside. Is there any free or other option?

Thanks
    kinoma freeplay or it's paid counterpart, Kinoma Play
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    kinoma freeplay or it's paid counterpart, Kinoma Play
    I've gone from basic generic to "overkill". There's Windows Media Player. And, since I have Manila 2D on my phone, I have the built in music player. Pocket Music has moved from phone to phone over a bunch of years. And I just recently installed Kinoma Freeplay & the beta of Nitrogen. All seem to have their own benefits.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, guys!! Any tips on how to sync Itunes to my Pocket PC, or an easy way to copy music to my phone? even if I switch from Itunes to something else. Bad is Itunes keeps music in non standard directories. What Ive been doing is copying directly from Itunes interface using CONTROL C, CONTROL V... to my sd card...
    Quote Originally Posted by marciohumpris View Post
    Any tips on how to sync Itunes to my Pocket PC, or an easy way to copy music to my phone?
    You can sync your music pretty easily by pointing Windows Media Player on your PC to the same music folder you use for iTunes.

You can also install Orb on your home PC to get on-demand, streaming access to your entire music library.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for tips!

regards,
    Marcio