1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a source for a replacement battery door for Treo Pro?

Already checked with Palm, Treo Central Store, Pda parts, Treo Gear as well as several other online merchants that list oem parts for the Pro.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
    You might check with forum member VibrantRedGT
    I just checked in MarketPlace and VibrantRedGT doesn't say it's sold, so he may be willing to sell his extra back door.
    Quote Originally Posted by heymanng View Post
    Does anyone have a source for a replacement battery door for Treo Pro?

Already checked with Palm, Treo Central Store, Pda parts, Treo Gear as well as several other online merchants that list oem parts for the Pro.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

You should be able to get one from Palm directly. They have to have some spare parts since they sell it.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    You should be able to get one from Palm directly. They have to have some spare parts since they sell it.

Nope see my note....I've already checked with them they will not sell you one at this time. Check for yourself if you don't believe me
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I just checked in MarketPlace and VibrantRedGT doesn't say it's sold, so he may be willing to sell his extra back door.
    I'll check thanks for the Info!

This is a common item it should be available from palm. Not sure why they dont have one for sale.