Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I know we have the hack for the mms on the 800w. I was looking in the manual for the Pro and it has all the instructions included on how to use MMS. I wonder if that means it will work without having to click the link to view the pics sent to you?

http://www.sprint.com/cdma/assets/pd...reo_850_ug.pdf

page 161
    huh...it certainly looks that way, doesn't it?

my bet: they copy-n-pasted this from their GSM manual. I'm pretty sure with Sprint you do have to click a link the their web-hosted PictureMail system.

Would looove to be proven wrong though!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    huh...it certainly looks that way, doesn't it?

my bet: they copy-n-pasted this from their GSM manual. I'm pretty sure with Sprint you do have to click a link the their web-hosted PictureMail system.

Would looove to be proven wrong though!

i was going to say the same thing. we have seen many cut and paste gsm to cdma user guides.

if this is the case though. where did they get the memory picture that is show in the manual? it's not from the gsm version.

back on topic though. we will have mms/picture mail one way or another. i dont know who much you expect from sprint. lol. anything is better than nothing (hint... blackberry)
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    What I was hoping if it does have it is if someone would extract the messaging app and we could try it on the 800w.
    Where is the setting to change the maximum allowed for incoming pictures? My ATT GSMTP will not accept larger then 25K I believe? I know there is a way to change it but I cant find it. I saw it one time. Help!!!