1.    #1  
    Hello, I have a free skin case and martinsfield screen protector to give away to the first person who wants it and replies to this thread. I will mail it to thier address after they reply to this thread and then pm me with thier address. I will pay for the shipping as long as it is less than a buck or 2 to ship it.

This is what the screen protector looks like https://www.expansys.no/d.aspx?i=174219

And I have attached a picture of what the skin looks like.

P.S. My Fuze kicks your treos but
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Martin Fields makes great screen protectors. Good deal for someone.
    i want it. pm sent rick. if you dont get it.... pm sent to you too. lol
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I deleted my message, you go ahead and get it since you already have a Pro and I'm not sure when I'll get one. Funny how all three of us are in Missouri. Take care.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    Hey Rick I'll mail it out tomorro. I'll be 12 minutes from your house on Saturday morning but after 3 hours on the road I better not add Raymore to the list of stops. I lived in Overland Park for 31 years,,,,,,,, Man do I miss K.C.!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    Hey Rick I'll mail it out tomorro. I'll be 12 minutes from your house on Saturday morning but after 3 hours on the road I better not add Raymore to the list of stops. I lived in Overland Park for 31 years,,,,,,,, Man do I miss K.C.!!!
    That's Cody, I'm Rick.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  7.    #7  
    Thats funny, I thought codyppc signed his PM -Rick but I guess my eyes were playing tricks on me. Its hard to see everything on this little 2.8 inch screen
    so, did i win?

i love accessories before i even recieve the phone. lol. i'm so excited to be back in wm with a treo again. been a long time.

i'm going to the store to play with one here in a few. i'm 36 but feel like a 12 year old again.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro